19 February 2007

Wordpress Retrospective

So, based on advice from tons of folks, I'm planning to eventually move this blog over to my new Wordpress blog which just went live (at least, officially).

Now, this change isn't going to happen immediately. I still have that series on "Traitless games" to finish here. However, in the meantime, I'm going to try to collect links to all the game design work I've ever done and turn them into a retrospective that's going to kick off the new Wordpress blog. So if you want to hear about We Regret to Inform You the Gamemaster is Dead and other obscure, older projects, subscribe to the new feed and then you won't have to worry about missing stuff when the true switchover happens in a few weeks.

There is a LOT of ground to cover in the design retrospective (I have accumulated dozens of half-finished projects over the years), so I'm going to try to post about one project every day or two, with links to all the old stuff and some commentary on what's important about it and what might happen to it in the future.

Anyway, see you there on the new blog and I'll see you here as well as we wrap up this one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home