08 February 2007

Good Times in Boston

This week at StoryGames Boston, we had a surprise visit from Luke Crane, Jared Sorensen, and one of their friends, Ben Lehman and his friend Alexis finally dropped by, we had this guy David randomly show up, and all in all things went awesomely well.

Nathan is running perhaps the biggest Mountain Witch game ever, for seven people: me, Eben, Richard, Eric, Ben, Alexis, and David. It went amazingly well, especially considering the number of samurai running around. All of us are really excited for the next session.

Dev ran Mo's Crime and Punishment for the rest of the folks, but I suspect that, especially thanks to Jared and Luke, that they totally broke her game in all sorts of bad ways. I think Luke's cop got thrown out of a second story window.

Anyway, good times. I love my crew.

I hope Pandemonium Books manages to stay around despite their insane financial situation because, honestly, they're the best store in town and would make a great home for the indie scene were quickly growing here.

8 Comments:

Blogger Brand Robins said...

Second story? Feh.

I totally would have bid chips to make it the 70th story window.

3:28 AM  
Blogger DevP said...

How about: thrown out of a freakin' SPACE ELEVATOR. In SPACE. In bullet time. Yes.

2:58 PM  
Blogger DevP said...

And yes, last night was great.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Brand Robins said...

Dev,

No, that's silly. You would totally have to outbid me for that. Or just Red Chip me to give me a fear of space elevators.

3:57 PM  
Blogger Nathan P. said...

Yeh, that was a fun game.

I really hope the winds of fate don't tear us apart...not finishing this game would make me sad.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Uh-oh. Should I be scared?

10:17 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Walton said...

Not necessarily, I don't think. Luke said he had some concerns about the bidding being weird or something, but you'll have to ask Dev cuz I was playing samurai.

3:14 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Ah, OK.

Samurai!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home