18 September 2006

Famous Among the Barns

If you haven't noticed, the Exalted hack has gotten much longer and more complete now. Not all the way done yet, but we playtested it last night and now I have some new ideas for finishing it up. (At least until we play it a lot more, which will inevitably lead to more tweaks). I'm gonna keep editing and expanding the original thread, but I'll also post new messages occasionally to let people know what's going on.

There's a massive thread on RPGnet about the hack (which I didn't start, since I never really go there). I've posted some new ideas and updates there, including the playtest scene we ran last night. It's pretty crazy how positive the response has been so far, considering how out-there some of this design stuff is.

Yay!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should give more credit to the Fountain of All Knowledge that is rpg.net. :)

4:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been following your Anathema work for a while now, and am pretty fascinated with what you're doing here. The new developments you've made since the last entry seem like nothing but improvements, and the actual play accounts are fun to read.

I'm looking forward to seeing what the final, or close to final results are. I'm interestedt, not just to read about it, but also to give it a try with those I game with.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home