02 May 2006

Busy Tonight

So, I didn't get the last bits of Push finished up tonight, which was the plan, but I was pretty amazingly productive anyway, so I don't feel that bad. I managed to:

1. Dork out with Jess Hammer (who is awesome!) on the phone
2. Figure out that having our own GenCon booth won't work this year
3. Chat with Annie & Thomas about Game Chef LIVE!
4. Chat with Annie & Thomas about Game Pizzaria
5. Decide to do both of those at our booth next year
6. Write a long post about "communities of practice" on Story Games
7. Write a short post about Game Chef LIVE! on Story Games
8. Get to bed around 11:00pm (right now!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Neel Krishnaswami said...

Hey Jonathan,

At some point I've got to respond to your communities of practice stuff. I haven't done it yet because doing a good job is a full essay and I don't really have the time for that. But I can't sit on it forever, so poke me once in a while!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Walton said...

Neel, I feel like I'm only 1/4 of the way through sharing the stuff in my head, but I'll try to poke you now and again anyway.

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home