28 May 2006

Avatar Character Sheet



Shreyas demanded that I work on this before finishing the sex pirates. So, like with the pirates, my take on an Avatar: The Last Airbender game is basically finished. I just have to write down the stuff in my head. Hopefully I'll get a chance to do that soon, so we can playtest it next week.

It makes good use of all the neat "character development arc" stuff that I've been going on about. And the graphic design of it is gonna be very pretty, like the stuff above. It's gonna be short, though. Like 10-15 pages, I expect.

4 Comments:

Blogger Shreyas said...

YES

I AM WIN

1:11 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

No!

Make the damn pirate game!

Jonathan,

You make pretty things. They're sparkley. They make me want to steal them and hide them in my belly.

12:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Mo said. You make beautiful objects for people to play with.

12:03 PM  
Blogger Jonathan Walton said...

Thanks for the compliments. They make me happy. And sorry that I haven't finished the game yet. Soon.

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home